Fellowship & Small Groups
Based in homes around the county, small groups meet to provide fellowship and discipleship to the community of believers. There are always groups open for you to join!
- Advanced Bible & Theology Certificate Program
- Encore Bible Study For second half adults (50+). Wednesdays, 10:30am. Contact Carrie, email@example.com or 465‑3368.
- Filipino Study Group Sundays, 2pm. Contact Teresa.
- High School Groups Contact Jasmine, firstname.lastname@example.org or 465‑3311.
- Inheritors For second half adults (50+). Sundays, 10:30am, Rm 811. Contact Carrie, email@example.com or 465‑3368.
- Joyful Noise Adults with special needs. Sundays, 9am, Rm 842. Contact Bill, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jr. High Wildside September–May: Tuesdays, 5:45–8:30pm, Bldg 100 (Gym).
- Kingsmen Car Club “Caffeine Cruisers.” Saturdays, 7:30am, at Starbucks (41st Ave and Soquel Dr). Contact Dave, email@example.com or 476‑8486.
- Life Applications Adult fellowship classes. Sundays, 9:15am, Rm 704. Contact Susie, firstname.lastname@example.org or 465‑3368.
- Men’s Bible Studies and Small Groups
- MOPS Mothers Of PreSchoolers. September–May: Thursdays, bimonthly, 9:30–11:30am, Bldg 700. Contact Kim, email@example.com or 465‑3337.
- Sports Leagues Co-ed softball, basketball and volleyball. Contact Paul, firstname.lastname@example.org or 465‑3380.
- Wednesday Night Dinner & Classes Family dinner and electives on the Bible, biblical principles, marriage, parenting and more. Fall, Winter & Spring sessions. Contact Lee, email@example.com or 465‑3313.
- Women’s Bible Studies and Small Groups